Sinkland Farms presents the 28th Annual Pumpkin Festival on Saturday, September 28, 2019, as part of their Grand Opening Weekend.
The Pumpkin Festival is known as a family tradition and offers many family-friendly attractions for the young and young at heart including hayrides to the pumpkin fields, a brain-twisting corn maze, farmyard animals and fantastic live music on two great stages every weekend.
Saturday, September 28th Special Events Schedule:
• All Day: Creative Expressions Face Painting ($3.00-$9.00)
• All Day: Blacksmith, Lasso, and Corn Shelling Demonstrations
• All Day: Ride-A-Rescue Horse Trail Ride ($12.00)
• All Day: Ed’s Carved and Painted Pumpkins
• 1:00-4:00 pm: Music (Barn Stage)
• 1:00-4:00 pm: Music from Bob Chew (Back Porch Stage)
• 2:00-3:30 pm: HokieTron
Information and photo provided by Sinkland Farms